Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2013] SVN?
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-20 13:16:08

Le 20/04/13 18:54, Mario Mulansky a écrit :
> On Saturday, April 20, 2013 06:43:58 PM Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> would all the GSoC projects be stored under SVN?
> well i hope, and don't think, this is mandatory?
>
> odeint is developed in github, and a possible gsoc project would most likely
> be developed in a branch or a forked repository.

I understand your concern if you are developing already on Git and the
possible gsoc project needs to be developen with the same SCM.

But, what about gsoc projects that are new or based on sources included
in SVN? Could the student use a different SCM?

Note that I'm not requesting nothing to be mandatory, just I want to know.

Best,
Vicente