Subject: Re: [boost] media > audio project (gsoc or future boost)
From: adrien courdavault (adrien.courdavault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-21 04:29:42

I will try to see in Trac if anything is related to this and how I could
perhaps make a basic.
Any help on both the procedure of writing a proposal or the audio_device
problem is really welcome to give me directions or advices.
I actually don't know what is the procedure for that kind of thing usually.