Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] Boost.multiprecision project
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-22 04:35:38

2013/4/20 Flórián Deé <deeflorian_at_[hidden]>:
<...>
> So I kindly seek your guidance to help me go about my application for the
> GSoC 2013.
>
> Looking forward to your reply.

Hi, and welcome!

Start from writing a proposal according to this link
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCSubmissionTemplate .
This link may also help https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCHints

After it is done, mail it ti this mailing list with title starting
from [boost] GSOC.
I also recommend to read this mailing list first, because there is a
lot of interesting discussions and useful information about GSOC and
some comments about Boost.Multiprecision.

One more advice: there are already two or three students that want to
work on Boost.Multiprecision. Try to describe in your proposal why do
you suit for that task better than others.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin