Subject: [boost] GSoC : Boost.Math Bernoulli Numbers
From: Gaurav Deshmukh (gauravdeshmukh42_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-25 07:42:09

Hi,
I am Gaurav Deshmukh, CSE second year student. I am interested in the idea
of adding support to Bernoulli's number to special functions in Boost.Math
for GSoC-2013.

I have the experience of using Boost libraries and generics in C++. I have
experience to use git. I have also learned to use Boost Test upto some
extent.

I have tried to implement naive Akiyama–Tanigawa algorithm for second
Bernoulli numbers using multi-precision boost class *'number'
(cpp_dec_float_50**)*.
I have attached two files.
The header file *bernoulli.hpp* contains the function to calculate second
bernoulli number for n<3000.
*exampe.cpp *is made to test the bernoulli.hpp .