Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc 2013] Approximate string matching
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-28 12:32:16

On Apr 17, 2013, at 10:40 AM, Jan Strnad <hanny.strnad_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> So, to sum it up:
> I would like to implement following approximate distance functions as an extension of Boost String Algorithm library:

[ snip]

> Do you have any further suggestions? Is there anybody willing to mentor this project?

Jan --

I am the maintainer of the Boost String Algorithm library.

While I do not have time this summer to be a mentor (typified by the fact that I am replying to a 10 day old email), I would be glad to look over your design/code and offer advice.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki