Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc 2013] Approximate string matching
From: Jeff Flinn (Jeffrey.Flinn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-29 10:35:14

On 4/28/2013 9:07 PM, Erik Erlandson wrote:
> [...]

The Introduction of Boost String Algorithms Library states:

Important note: In this documentation we use term string to designate a
sequence of characters stored in an arbitrary container. A string is not
restricted to std::basic_string and character does not have to be char
or wchar_t, although these are most common candidates. Consult the
design chapter to see precise specification of supported string types.

see:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/doc/html/string_algo.html#string_algo.intro

Which refers to:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/doc/html/string_algo/design.html