Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Is it lock free ?
From: adrien courdavault (adrien.courdavault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-30 02:48:29

Hi

Yes that is what worried me, I can't have any operation like lock or
classic malloc in my thread.
I could use a specific allocator for preallocation,
But I would more need a queue like LockFree. and it would obviously be
asynchronous,
I know that the consequences (problem of message ordering, limis in
message rate because of the no allocation on the source side)
But that would realy be what I need.

Thank you for your answers