Subject: Re: [boost] GAL (Generic Audio Library) based on GIL
From: Rich E (reakinator_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-30 15:27:57

Excellent. Yes those are essentially the big points, although I would add
that sharing memory can also be a good plan, at least in a processing loop.
 Processing block size is also of concern, as the smaller it can be, the
lower the latency (between 64 and 512 samples per block is the range most
try to hit).