Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC] Are we going to participate?
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-01 17:11:26

On Wed, 01 May 2013 22:27:19 +0200, Stefan Seefeld <stefan_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

Hi Stefan,

> [...]Do you think it's still time to work on a proposal ? Where should I
> register to be an eligible mentor with boost.org ? (I'm already
> registered with GSoC - my ID is 'stefan'.)

I think you can apply here:
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/boost>
I think because the webpages look different depending on your status (I
believe there should be a "apply as a mentor" button).

And yes, there are less than 48 hours left. But I believe it should be
still possible for a student to submit a proper application.

Boris