Subject: [boost] [GSoC 2013] Implicit routines in boost.odeint
From: Artem Serov (serov.mipt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-02 08:44:11

Hello again!

I have been working on proposal since aproximately 15 of April,
investigating boost odeint, some theory of numeric methods of solving
ODE and implementing a draft of the design of implicit routines. I
discussed some issues privately with mentors of odeint project Mario
Mulansky and Karsten Ahnert and have taken into account all the
points. Here is the 1st version of the proposal for Boost.odeint
implicit routines.

Note: The main idea i kept in mind was to describe steps how i will do
the project as clear and detailed as possible. I tried to show my
acquired experince of odeint structure and concepts, my understanding
of the issue and concrete ways of tackling it.
Note: The proposal entirely lacks introduction, list of literature and
sources! i will settle it as soon as possible.

Here is the link to the proposal:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-2QwVSmhDBIYTB0eVZxdHhsNUE/edit?usp=sharing

--
Thanks,