Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2013 Boost mentors discussions
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-03 16:52:31

On 05/03/2013 04:44 PM, Christopher Kormanyos wrote:

>> Yes, I see all email addresses. If no one objects, I'll send an email
>> around including everyone's email address in the To: line. There is
>> unfortunately no mentors mailing list in Melange (someone sent already a
>> request to Google asking for such a feature).
>> Boris
> Yes. Please do try to coordinate us. There are some things
> I don't understand about the process. Maybe together
> we could figure them out.

+1

There are definitely things we should talk about together, to make sure
we are on the same page. Perhaps we could even arrange a g+ hangout at
some point, as a quick conference call could allow us to avoid a lengthy
discussion via mail.
I also seem to remember that we used to have a boost-gsoc mailing list
in past years, just for mentors. I'm not sure that's necessary, though.
Once we have done some initial coordination, the rest of the process
should run pretty smoothly.

Thanks,
    Stefan