Subject: Re: [boost] [1.54.0][release] Provisional schedule
From: Rob Stewart (robertstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-07 05:29:08

On May 6, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Daniel James <daniel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 6 May 2013 14:52, Vicente J. Botet Escriba <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> This means that we have skip one release. 1.54 should be released in May,
>> 1.55 in August and 1.56 in November, isn't it?
>>
>> It is Ok for me.
>
> Yes, unless anything changes the plan is 1.54 in July, 1.55 in November.

With the C++ Now and git distractions, I think it would be wiser to just skip the May release and resume the normal schedule with an August release. One month's difference in delivering a release shouldn't be a big deal for anyone, but it will avoid a lot of last minute rushing and frustration in the preparations for it.

___
Rob