Subject: Re: [boost] JSON parsing library project for GSoC
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-07 17:42:57

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<CAC3HwX8c5-mG3hBJWAZsGcz_t-GKV8dotgWpNY-jdEGLpT6W+g_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>My name is Olexandr Popilovsky and I'm a student of Taras Shevchenko
>National University of Kyiv.
>I made a proposal for JSON parsing library and I would like to know that
>can I be accepted for this project and if yes, what I should to do to
>increase my chances (demo or smt.).
>thanks.
>waiting for your answer =)

ISTR that there are already a couple floating around; I know at least
one example had been posted to the spirit mailing list by Colin Rundel:
<http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/domain-specific-languages-by-martin-fowler/>

There's also one on CodeProject.

Given that a parser or emitter can be written in about ~100 lines using
Spirit, I'm not sure how you could spend a whole summer on it, but I'm
not in charge of things...

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>