Subject: Re: [boost] Git Modularization Ready for Review
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-08 07:52:29

On 05/08/2013 07:35 AM, Matus Chochlik wrote:
> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Stefan Seefeld <stefan_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On 05/07/2013 10:58 PM, Dave Abrahams wrote:
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/sandbox/tree/trunk
>>>
>>> HTH
>> Thanks ! Now I can indeed see some content in the web browser. However,
>> the suggested URL for cloning is sill displayed to be
>> https://github.com/boostorg/sandbox.git, which I used yesterday with
>> `git clone <url>`, which results in an empty directory. Something seems
>> wrong there...
>>

> You need to do 'git checkout trunk'

Ah, indeed I do. It seems the normal 'git clone' call checks out the
'master' branch by default, but since this sandbox doesn't have one
under that name, I had to check out explicitly. Now all looks good.
Anyhow, this is just for archeology, as it was suggested we use the
(original) sandbox read-only, and develop / maintain individual projects
elsewhere.

Thanks,

        Stefan