Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] [1.54.0][release] Provisional schedule
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-08 19:02:19

On Wednesday 08 May 2013 23:50:30 Daniel James wrote:
> On 7 May 2013 04:01, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > I added the tti tests to the status/Jamfile.v2. I assume the results
> > should
> > be showing up online when testers run the tests. I will follow those
> > results and also continue my own testing for compilers which I have not
> > tested yet ( Intel, Sun ).
> The test results haven't updated for a few days, I don't know why. I
> sent a message to the testing list to see if they can do anything.

I was waiting for tests to cycle to request for permission to merge Boost.Log
to release. Is it reasonable to go on waiting or just perform the merge now? I
ran tests locally on msvc and gcc, so I don't expect any failures.

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at