Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] [1.54.0][release] Provisional schedule
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-12 06:32:26

On 12 May 2013 10:17, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Just wanted to ask about the delay you were talking about. What is the updated
> schedule of the release and deadlines? The current schedule states that the
> deadline for new libs is tomorrow.

I'll leave the deadline as it is, but tti and log have extra time.
Say, a week (but hopefully you won't need a week...). If I extend the
deadline then there's the possibility of another library popping up on
Wednesday, which I don't want to deal with.

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at