Subject: Re: [boost] [config] BOOST_FORCEINLINE for clang
From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-13 05:59:55

I didn’t know that the GCC emulation went that deep. Anyway, I think that Clang should eventually wean away from being a GCC copycat, and that comment would be necessary. And if that doesn’t happen, another maintainer may wonder about Clang support, not knowing the details on Clang’s GCC emulation, and seeing the comment will save a trip to this mailing list.

Sent from Windows Mail