Subject: Re: [boost] [testers] [log] Problems with tests
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-14 02:31:57

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Andrey Semashev
<andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Sergey Cheban <s.cheban_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> I think that the easiest way to work around this problem is to rename the
>> tests. Or, you may put the manifest into the executables to explicitly
>> specify that they don't require elevation.
>>

> Thanks a lot, Sergey. I renamed the tests.

The renamed tests passed for teeks99-01a-win7-32on64, so the workaround
helped.

However, the old-named tests are still present in the table. I assume this
is because the tester runs incremental builds, so the old test results are
not deleted. Is there a way to request to clear the cached results?