Subject: Re: [boost] [tti] Moving TTI to release
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-19 13:45:08

On 19 May 2013 18:08, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Do I have to do anything further to move TTI from the trunk to the release
> branch for Boost 1.54 ?
>
> If so, please inform me of it as I am happy that TTI can be part of the 1.54
> release, and I believe that the cutoff date for new libraries is tomorrow.

Go ahead. There are a few test failures, but nothing that should stop you.

If you don't think you can fix the vacpp failures, you could mark them
up in status/explicit-failures-markup.xml.

As far as I can tell from the config results, the Visual C++ 9 tester
that has odd template template errors is running an older version of
Visual C++ 9 (teeks99-03b-win7-64on64's version is 150021022, DrWeb's
version is 150030729). I think we can only really support fully up to
date versions, and the difference can't be marked up, so if that can't
be fixed, there's nothing to do there. Not being a windows programmer,
I don't really know much about the various Visual C++ versions though.

thanks,

Daniel