Subject: Re: [boost] [circular_buffer] Volunteer(s) needed
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-21 10:07:26

I'd be willing to update the docs (probably using the Quickbook with Doxygen and Autoindex setup
which is much more 'standard' and so more easily updated by others - and also makes much better use
of the excellent Doxygen comments, and provide full indexes of functions etc).

The text part of the docs will remain more or less as-is except that the examples can be displayed
using snippets ensuring the code and docs stay in sync.

I'd also provide the necessary file so that those who prefer Doxygen display can use that format.
(The attached post on the Clang development group tells how Clang and Doxygen are becoming more
'friendly' and this may give even more benefits - though I've yet to try this).

Paul

PS I've not offering the maintain the software!

attached mail follows:

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce that as of version 1.8.4 doxygen can optionally use libclang to
provide a more accurate source browsing experience, and better syntax highlighting,
cross referencing, and call graphs.

To enable this feature use
./configure --with-libclang

and then set CLANG_ASSISTED_PARSING to YES in doxygen's configuration file.
Additional compiler options can be passed via CLANG_OPTIONS.

You can download doxygen from: http://www.doxygen.org/download.html
or get the code directly from GitHub: https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen

Feedback is welcomed.

Regards,