Subject: Re: [boost] [1.54.0] Deadline for major changes approaching
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-21 10:33:01

On May 20, 2013, at 9:00 PM, Daniel James <daniel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 20 May 2013 17:03, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Sadly, due to C++Now and travel, I didn't get my changes merged.
>> I would like permission to merge my changes to Boost.Algorithm to the release branch.
>>
>> The changes are adding the four-iterator implementations of equal, mismatch, and is_permutation as described in n3607, and voted into the C++14 CD.
>
> The older changes are fine to merge, but I'm not sure about the
> changes made on Monday.

Daniel --
        I'd really prefer to keep them together, since they all came out of the same n paper.

If that is too much for you, I will wait for 1.55.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki