Subject: Re: [boost] [githelp] modular boost instructions?
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-21 23:16:00

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<1369115164.11156.166.camel_at_frodo2> thusly:

>hope that helps,

Yes, that helps a lot. Mainly, you confirmed everything that I suspected.

I'm happy to wait for the dust to settle a little bit more.

I thought things were farther along because there have been some
threads about a review for modular boost. It ain't ready for
primetime yet.

I wanted to try it out for changes to boost.test documentation, but
I'll wait longer for htat. I've got my own mercurial workflow that's
capturing my changes in revisions right now.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>