Subject: Re: [boost] [circular_buffer] Volunteer(s) needed
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-22 09:55:41

Added to my version.

I expected to find the code for examples in libs/circular_buffer/example but there don't seem to be
any example folder at all.

But there are good examples in the text.

Are these in the distribution, or can you please send them to me directly (so I can create Quicbook
snippets from them to incorporate in the text).

Thanks

Paul