Subject: Re: [boost] [Fusion] another nil issue
From: Rich E (reakinator_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-23 02:15:50

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Michael Caisse <mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> I believe your patch will get merged. I'm sure you can appreciate the lack
> of enthusiasm to fix bad vendor choices... like indiscriminate use of
> macros (o;

Thanks, I do understand the frustration when having to deal with these
petty issues that are rooted in flaws of a core language. But while I
don't agree with many choices apple made in their usage of the global
namespace in obj-c, many of us have to live with it and still hope to take
advantage of the good work done in boost as well as Cocoa. In the end,
after many decisions have already been made, we would just like all these
tools to work in harmony.

cheers,
Rich