Subject: Re: [boost] Migrating www.boost.org to another server
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-23 23:39:48

As part my checking earlier I logged in and nothing was amiss. But since
I'm not the only one pushing data into the server what I would suggest is
to turn off the rsync as soon as the DNS is switched. If there are
any stragglers still hitting the old server after the DNS switch it should
be OK as it's only intermittent data that might get lost which is just
fine. We can deal with any problems that crop up after the switch as they
happen.

Rene.