Subject: Re: [boost] [githelp] forwarding headers?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-26 13:44:54

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Richard
<legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> OK, I can recursively cloen the git repo and with a little editing of
> bootstrap.sh to remove the presence of '/v2', I am able to finish the
> bootstrap script.
>
> However, actually building libraries fails because there is no 'boost'
> subdirectory and presumably no forwarding headers in that directory.
>
> So how are those built?

Take a look at the last few entries in the thread "Git Modularization
Review no vote heads-up". Several people are working on removing the
remaining obstacles to getting builds to work properly, without having
to do any editing of anything. IIUC, b2/bjam will take care of
creating forwarding headers (or symlinks) where needed.

--Beman