Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC: Seven proposals accepted
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-28 08:59:25

* Private email between student and mentors for most things, but post general questions to the
Boost list(s) to ask for help as usual.
I think all the mentor-student traffic would clutter the already-busy Boost lists.

* Past year used the sandbox/soc/2011 but whether we use /SOC now that GITization of Boost is
looming I am less clear.
I fear getting involved in the changeover, but many people are keen gitters already so ...

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK