Subject: Re: [boost] [MSM] Compile-time error using SubMachines and events that carries some data
From: Fernando Pelliccioni (fpelliccioni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-28 10:32:04

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Christophe Henry <
christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Fernando Pelliccioni" <
> fpelliccioni_at_[hidden]>

Thanks Christophe,

As the Transition-Table is a compile-time structure, I thought that States
could only be instantiated using the associated Events in
the Transition-Table.

However, don't worry, the "Concept Overloading Simulation" ( enable_if )
solution of works perfect :)

Thanks and regards,
Fernando.