Subject: Re: [boost] Migrating www.boost.org to another server
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-31 13:47:42

Hi Daniel,

I would like to restrict the sudo access only to the system admin for the new server now.

I setup the group ownership on /var/log/httpd/ so that you can have the access to read all the files under /var/log/httpd/

Please let me know if you have any other files that you need to have the access to.

Regards,

--
- DongInn