Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in an 'either' library?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-23 05:52:06

It's a somewhat cosmetic issue, but I suspect that most of the use cases involve an expected and an
unexpected (rather than both being equally likely), so I'm not sure that following Haskell's name is
really a good idea?

Either way, I'm in favour of this and expect it to be useful ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK