Subject: Re: [boost] [Spirit] Retrieve informations out of tokens
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-27 09:40:45

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 01:03:33PM +0000, ... ... wrote:
> Hi,
> > However, this list is for discussions on the development and maintenance of Boost libraries. It is not for teaching or explaining C++ or Boost libraries.
>
> Does it mean that all my post, relating to how to use Spirit were unrelated ? If so I am sorry. But is there a Boost support forum, for end user and beginners like me ? I can't find one.

All end-user questions are off-topic on this list.
There's a generic boost-users@ list for end-user discussion, and
additionally there are project-specific lists.

In the case of Boost.Spirit, there's the spirit-general@ list, as
well as an IRC channel on freenode.

As for "forums", the closest you get is resources like
StackOverflow.com, but those are not designed around back-and-forth:ing
like mailing lists and IRC is.

Mailing lists still exist because they still work, more or less.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]