Subject: Re: [boost] Any interest in bitstream class?
From: Paul Long (plong_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-28 14:23:33

On 6/28/2013 10:07 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> To get into Boost (in fact to get much further) it needs some tests
> (using Boost.test of course) and some fully worked and commented
> examples, and of course some docs.
I just included a link to the source as part of my initial query, not
necessarilly to be reviewed. I know I need lots more documentation, but
thanks for an outline of what I need next. I think I have an
assert-based test suite somewhere that I can convert to using Boost.test.
> However I'm delighted to see the you already have lots of Doxygen
> comments in the code. These can be used with text and tutorial stuff
> in easy-to-use mark-up language Quickbook
Oh, I hadn't heard about Quickbook. I'll look into it.
> (Contact me privately if you are thinking of embarking on this - I can
> build a prototype version that will get you going quickly).
I will contact you privately. Thanks.

Based on your and Joel Lamotte's positive responses, I will proceed with
a full bitstream submission.

Paul