Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Build fail : log (1.44.0) on vc 11 using cxxflags=-Zc:wchar_t-
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-04 09:34:06

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Renato Forti <re.tf_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I need use cxxflags=-Zc:wchar_t-, because I will use boost with my QT
> project!
>

> Anyone can helpeme? Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, Boost builds with native wchar_t by default. I'm
not sure if fake wchar_t is even supported by Boost.

Regarding Boost.Log, I did not add any special support for fake
wchar_t, it may or may not work. If it doesn't, your best bet is to
disable wchar_t support in Boost.Log by defining
BOOST_LOG_WITHOUT_WCHAR_T during the Boost and your application build
time.