Subject: [boost] [regression] patch for running tests in parallel and out-of-sync files
From: Robert Kawulak (robert.kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-13 12:07:27

When I was running tests in parallel (using b2 -j option) I was getting random
warnings in the results table because "msvc.manifest" lines were interleaved
with compile/link actions. I've fixed this with the attached patch - is it OK to
apply it to trunk/release?

BTW, I've noticed that the following files in tools/regression/src haven't been
updated in release branch even though they've been changed in trunk a long time
ago:
compiler_status.cpp (trunk date 2012-01-21, release date 2011-10-06)
library_status.cpp (trunk date 2013-03-25, release date 2013-03-09)
Is it OK to update these in release branch?

Best regards,
Robert