Subject: Re: [boost] Nullable types
From: Andrew Hundt (athundt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-14 15:25:31

Though there is some difference between null and void, MPL provides a void
type. http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/libs/mpl/doc/refmanual/void.html

I think there may also be some type "na" or something to that effect used
to fill empty elements of a sequence to work around the lack of variadic
templates in C++03, but I couldn't find the exact reference in a cursory
search.

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt