Subject: Re: [boost] [git] creating symlinks in the git layout
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-17 09:21:34

Hi Beman,

On Tuesday, 16. July 2013 11:52:59 Beman Dawes wrote:
> Steven added "Initial supprort for creating symlinks in the git layout" in
> changeset 84524.
>
> How is this support used? Is it working reliably?

You need at least the two patched attached or need to figure out some other
way.

Building forward headers with "b2 headers" works after patching, building
libraries too. Never figured out why the regression test won't work.

There is a new thread on the Boost.Build ML, we should discuss there.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1