Subject: Re: [boost] Status of various Boost initiatives?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-18 12:41:35

My original enquiry was to know if you have yet sketched out how the docs for each library would be
built and made available, and if they would be available in some sort of combined way for reviewed
and accepted libraries, a bit like the Boostbook collection
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/doc/html/index.html, but for *all* libraries, preferably in
some standardish format.

I also see a need to be able to provide links to other Boost libraries - Boost is highly, and
increasingly, incestuous ;-)

But if you haven't started consideration of this yet, then getting the main files into GIT format is
obviously has total priority.

> I hope most of my work is nearly done now.

:-)

I'm sure we are all looking forward to the new structure - even if it needs some work to reconfigure
etc.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,