Subject: Re: [boost] Patch bonanza for VS2013 Preview support
From: Niall Douglas (ndouglas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-23 13:06:41

Agreed, VS2013 Preview's new C++11 features are looking solid. Apart from
http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/794707/sfinae-fai
lure-during-variadic-template-overload-resolution which is a showstopper for
us that is.

Niall

---
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
BlackBerry Inc.