Subject: Re: [boost] radix sort
From: Jeremy Murphy (jeremy.william.murphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-25 00:40:04

Hi Marshall,

I just thought I would draw you in here since Steven and I are interested
in submitting implementations of radix-sort to the Algorithms library. I
have a fairly simple textbook implementation of stable LSD radix-sort and
Steven has an unstable MSD radix-sort using recursive bucket sort. (I am
also playing around with an unstable radix-sort but it's not my focus.)

I guess we're both looking for feedback on our work in order to progress it
towards completion. But maybe in the first place, without requiring you to
delve into our code, you might be able to comment on the theoretical
usefulness of our ideas? In order to prevent any of us (mainly thinking
about myself) from going too far down the rabbit hole? :) Thanks, cheers.

Jeremy