Subject: [boost] Reboot of the boost server machine
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-02 15:01:25
For the system maintenance, we need to reboot the following server machines today. I am sorry for such a short notice.
- wowbagger (Boost websites and mailing lists)
- deep-thought (NFS server)
Date: Aug 2, 2013
Time: 4:00pm-4:30pm (E.T.)
- 1:00pm-1:30pm Pacific US time
- 2:00pm-2:30pm Mountain US time
- 3:00pm-3:30pm Central US time
- 4:00pm-4:30pm Eastern US time
- 8:00pm-8:30pm GMT
The following services would not be available during the system maintenance.
- Web services (e.g., www.boost.org)
- Subversion (e.g., svn.boost.org)
- mailing lists (e.g., boost_at_[hidden], )
- Login to the NFS $HOME mounted system
- Mail archives
- Send mail
Please let me know if you have any issues or questions about this sudden reboot.
-- - DongInn
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk