Subject: Re: [boost] Line endings fixes
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-07 06:54:44

<snip>

> M libs/math/dot_net_example/distribution_explorer/Properties/app.manifest
> which ist missing both eol-style and mime-type

I've sure this will be OK.

> And I would like the svn:mime-type of the .svg file to be something like "text/x-xml" instead of
> "text/plain"
>
> If no-one objects, I can fix those and commit the the result.
>
> I'm CC'ing John (for most files are Boost.Math documentation svgs) and Dave so this does not get
lost.

I'm sure John will make a more authoritative reply, but I have a vague remembrance that "text/x-xml"
caused trouble so I'd hold off making a change until he replies.

Will this also mean a change to our SVN and GIT config files?

We'd certainly like a ping when this is done to ensure that the docs will still build OK.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK