Subject: Re: [boost] Line endings fixes
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-07 08:17:09

Hi John,

On Wednesday, 7. August 2013 13:09:38 John Maddock wrote:
> >And I would like the svn:mime-type of the .svg file to be something like
> >"text/x-xml" instead of "text/plain"
>
> SVG's should all be "image/svg+xml"

Why? They are plain text files containing xml. Nothing binary in them which is
non-text mime-type is designed for. I have inkscape and doxygen working with
text/* without any problems on both Linux and Windows.

> >If no-one objects, I can fix those and commit the the result.
>
> By all means go ahead on the Boost.Math stuff.

Okay, will fix the remaining files first.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1