Subject: Re: [boost] Line endings fixes
From: Niall Douglas (ndouglas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-08 10:58:47

> >> They're intended to be viewed as images, they should never be edited
> >> as source as they're script generated.
> >
> >Well, then why have they mixed eols? Can the script be fixed? And I
> >guess I can edited them using inkscape ;-)
>
> You could edit then in Inkscape, and I'm sure that would work just fine
> regardless of the line-endings they use.
>
> The question is what should the script be fixed to? I guess all \n's and
no \r's is
> safest?

There is something real weird going on, as supposedly git should rationalize
mismatched EOLs during a svn commit replay irrespective of mismatch in the
svn content. As I mentioned, I'll look into what could be causing the
problem this weekend hopefully.

Niall

---
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
BlackBerry Inc.