Subject: Re: [boost] How to center an element in Boost QuickBook?
From: Niall Douglas (ndouglas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-09 10:44:18

> on Thu Aug 08 2013, Niall Douglas <ndouglas-AT-blackberry.com> wrote:
>
> > You'll note I did some funky CSS things with getting the BoostBook TOC
> > to go multi-column which has generated (what I consider to be) a most
> > pleasing compact TOC layout which can be seen at
> >
> https://ci.nedprod.com/job/Boost.AFIO%20Build%20Documentation/Boost.AF
> > IO_Doc
> > umentation/doc/html/index.html.
>
> Hmm...
>
> Status Code: 404
>
> Exception:
> Stacktrace:
> (none)
>
> Generated by Winstone Servlet Engine v0.9.10 at Fri Aug 09 05:38:52 BST
2013

Apologies for that. Yesterday I realized that the CI wasn't generating HTML
from my quickbook changes, so after work I was trying to figure out why.
Part of that involved wiping the HTML, so on and off last night you would
have seen 404s.

I finally nailed the problem at 1am last night. It works correctly now. GSoC
is a lot of work :(

Niall

---
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
BlackBerry Inc.