Subject: Re: [boost] unique_ptr for C++03
From: Andrew Ho (helloworld922_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-12 18:32:48

Markus Mathes <markus.mathes <at> dectris.com> writes:

> Also the commented out code works for me, but I'm basically only using the
> [] operator. For gcc 4.6 to compile its only missing the headers for if_
> and enable_if and some corresponding namespace issues. To me it looks the
> main issue is to get the boost::interprocess way of integration right.

At this point it is significantly easier for me to take bits and pieces from
Interprocess unique_ptr or Howard's unique_ptr implementation than start from
either of them and work towards standard compliance (mainly due to handling of
references). I have vetted my implementation to the standard text to get as
close to standard behavior as possible, and implemented the library to use
C++11 features if available.