Subject: Re: [boost] [test] still broken in release
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-12 22:23:28

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<loom.20130810T190308-14_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>Bjorn Reese <breese <at> mail1.stofanet.dk> writes:
>

>> On 08/09/2013 09:01 PM, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>>
>> > features and these are indeed completely missing from docs. Even worse
>they
>> > use number of old interfaces, which are now deprecated. Most important
>> > example is testing tools: BOOST_CHECK_EQUAL, BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE - all
>these
>>
>> BOOST_CHECK_EQUAL has been deprecated? What should be used instead?
>
>BOOST_TEST( a == b )
>
>This will produce as good an output. You can also do
>
>BOOST_TEST( a > b )
>BOOST_TEST( a != b )
>BOOST_TEST( a + b < 2 )

So what "level" is this?
- warning (emit message, test case continues and is not marked failed)
- check (emit message, test case contines and is marked failed)
- require (emit message, test case does not contiue and is marked failed)

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>