Subject: Re: [boost] [test] still broken in release
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-16 05:49:28

That's really good news (because Doxygen is currently confused by C++ code that won't even compile
;-)

But also because it should give more control over what is passed to Quickbook.

The major current downside of Doxygen is getting absolutely everything in the C++ reference section.

This can make a C++ reference section very cluttered (though an index can help the user find what he
is looking for).

I'm sure we can improve this given the will and some expert input.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK