Subject: Re: [boost] [multimethods] Proposal: Open Multi-Methods
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-01 07:51:34

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Jean-Louis Leroy <jl_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> A friend told me that practical applications of multi-methods are common
> in adventure game programming, where constructs like "do this to that with
> something" abound.

Indeed, and there are other cases of game mechanics where they are
interesting.

I'm interested in the subject but didn't have time to read the full
documentation (either Stroustrup's document or yours), sorry.
I read, some time ago, Stroustrup's document first page and thought it
would be useful, but didn't read further yet.

Joel Lamotte