Subject: Re: [boost] [Thread] possible bug in Move emulation "portable interface"
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-06 11:57:52

On 4 Sep 2013 at 17:53, Gavin Lambert wrote:

> Bug 1: the Boost.Thread documentation and release history indicate that
> BOOST_THREAD_VERSION==3 is the default since v1.52. As far as I can
> tell this has never been true in any released version; the latest code
> still has ==2.

That can't be true. Proposed Boost.AFIO sees BOOST_THREAD_VERSION=3
and I have preprocessor support for if BOOST_THREAD_VERSION=4 too.
AFIO needs Boost v1.53 minimum, though only works with v1.54. AFIO is
exclusively C++11, so I suppose it's possible Boost.Thread sets the
minimum BOOST_THREAD_VERSION=3 if C++11 is on?

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/