Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] [git] Do the tests need an explicit <dependency>
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-22 16:14:55

Just realized I didn't reply to the list also..

===
It's there because b2 doesn't have proper dependency scanners for
ObjectiveC and ObjectiveC++. And without them the tests for the *.m and
*.mm targets fail to build with changes. I can try and move the dependency
to the specific run targets that need it as a "blind" change in the hope
that it works around the problem. Or if you have the from-git testing setup
perhaps you can test it locally.. As it would take me more time than I have
right now to fully test it (as I'm busy trying to finish a presentation for
the C++ meeting).
===

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> AMDG
>
> The property <dependency>$(BOOST_PREDEF_INCLUDE_ROOT)/boost/predef.hpp
> interferes with testing under the git layout, because this header
> is generated as part of the build. Is there a reason for it?
> The dependency should be found by the #include scanner.
>
> In Christ,
> Steven Watanabe

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything